The Shard office space - will be opened today, 05 July 2012 with serviced and conventional office space available, boosting the Southwark commercial property and also changing the landscape of London. The Shard is 24 stories high, with 72 floors, which is now the highest building in the UK.
Fill in the form to the left if you wish to find out about prices and availablity.
Please browse the various London locations below to find your perfect office space in London:
London Office Space Locations
Barking and Dagenham
New Bond Street
Offering you options to search for office space by searching through Inner and Outer London boroughs, search by tube station, search by tube zone or by one of the specific London areas, which include Central London, North London, Northeast London, South West London, South
East London and West London.
Office space in London allows you to view information on various areas, and the categories we cover are Business, Recreation and Governance of the various areas.
All information is provided to you with no obligation and our trained area supervisors are ready to take your call or requests for further nformation.
Office space London, the dynamic capital of England and one of the financial power houses in the world, a perfect location for your business? Some quick factors to consider while you analyse this question:
- Do some window shopping - compare different offices before making your decision
- Terms - are you looking for short, medium or long term leases, or maybe you only need an office for a couple of days.
- If you go for a serviced office, test that the staff supporting your business are going to support you properly.
- Technical considerations - do you need a fax, telephone, broadband or some other technical equipment? Make sure they are supported in the office.
- Budget - know what your budget is, let us know so only relevant offices are brought to your attention, saving time.
- Location, Location, Location? What are the transport links like? What workforce is available to you? What are the government plans for the area if you plan to stay medium to long term?
- Serviced, virtual or managed office space, know what they are before choosing.
- Perception of location - how important is it to have Victoria or Mayfair on your business cards?